Infrastructure Support Services
Orion Alliance provides 24/7 on-site and remote infrastructure support services via live chat, video meetings, email and phone. Contact us for immediate support.
Orion Alliance provides 24/7 on-site and remote infrastructure support services via live chat, video meetings, email and phone.
Our company employs over 100 dedicated IT experts located in 3 offices spread across Latvia, The Netherlands and Poland. From the moment you contact us, you can expect a fast response time and one-on-one customer support in order to reduce downtime and provide the best customer experience.
Do you need onsite technical support to solve a complex issue? If an Orion Alliance branch is near you, we can arrange an IT expert to visit you onsite.
- Network design, auditing and architecture planning
- Ongoing support for TCP/IP configurations
- Ongoing support for Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), Storage Area Networks (SAN) and LAN/WAN
- Administration and troubleshooting for network devices such as routers, gateways and firewalls
- Database management: design, implementation, optimisation, scaling, data migration, backup and recovery
- Apps, databases and network security configuration
- And so much more…
Spend less time worrying about the bill. So you can focus on more important business.
Our company provides a range of pricing options – from hourly to block hours and ongoing monthly infrastructure support services. You only pay for the time you need and the level of support you ask of us. This way you can easily track your spending and avoid paying too much for unnecessary customer service fees.
All of our pricing structures are upfront and transparent. So you know exactly how much you pay for, every time.
Message us anytime for immediate support.